Available to retail or online health stores, doctors, health professionals or niche bloggers.
*Important Note: IMIX Nutrition does not sell directly to consumers and only handles large wholesale orders in pallet quantities – e.g. minimum of 240, 1-kg tubs. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Smaller wholesale orders are available through our US distributor, the LTYG Shoppe, and you can contact them at email@example.com for any questions about their wholesale policies. Below are their terms:
- Minimum Order: 20 units of Absorb Plus (1 kg, any flavor mix); 10 units of MucosaHeal; 10 units of FissureHeal.
- Wholesale Discount: 40% off current MSRP (manufacturer’s suggested retail price)
- You may choose to increase the retail price (you don’t have to sell at MSRP), giving you a further profit, if desired.
- LTYG Shoppe packages the order for safe, secure shipment. Shipping is free within the continental US.
The following products are available for wholesale purchase:
Absorb Plus Elemental Shake – All Natural Ingredients
Available in 1 kg tubs or 100 g single-serving samples
Absorb Plus is an elemental (pre-digested) shake used by people with chewing, swallowing, digestive or absorptive problems. Current customers include people with Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis, AIDS, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Epidermolysis Bullosa, elderly, pre & post-surgery, SIBO, etc.
- Chocolate Royale or French Vanilla or Berry Fusion or Banana Coconut Creme or Caramel Toffee Twist or Mocha Grande- sweetened with stevia and natural fructose
- Unsweetened Vanilla or Unsweetened Chocolate – no added sweeteners
- Simply Chocolate or Simply Vanilla – sweetened with stevia and dextrose
- Unsweetened Vanilla Brûlée – no added sweeteners
- Mocha Latte – sweetened with stevia and natural fructose
For lots more product information and usage, visit the Absorb Plus website!
MucosaHeal Capsules – All Natural Ingredients
90 capsule bottles
MucosaHeal is a supplement designed to assist the healing and support of the intestinal mucosal lining. It consists of Deglycyrhhizinated licorice root extract, slippery elm bark, marshmallow root and N-Acetyl Glucosamine.
MucosaHeal must always be taken on an empty stomach (1/2 hour before meals, or 2 hours after). If you can’t swallow pills, you can empty the contents of the capsules into water, or a non-acidic juice like apple or pear, mix well and drink on an empty stomach.
Ingredients Per 3 Capsules:
N-Acetyl Glucosamine – 600 mg
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract 4:1 – 300 mg
Slippery Elm Bark – 300 mg
Marshmallow Root – 300 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (vegetable fiber and water)
This product is 100% natural. No artificial ingredients or preservatives. Does not contain wheat, yeast, soy, milk, lactose, or sugar. Certified gluten-free (less than 20 ppm). The N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG) in this product is derived from shellfish; mostly crab and prawn shells. All other ingredients aside from the N-Acetyl Glucosamine are vegetarian.
FissureHeal Suppositories – All Natural Ingredients
Box with 12 suppositories
FissureHeal are natural suppositories that help heal rectal or anal fissures.
Ultra-thin (1/6″ or 3.5 mm in diameter) for easy insertion into sore or traumatized rectum. Extra-long (2 inches) to reach a fissure even high up in the rectal canal. Or, each suppository can be broken into 2 or 3 suppositories if fissure is closer to anus.
People with Inflammatory Bowel Disease often suffer from anal and/or rectal fissures. Also, postpartum women, the elderly, or people with severe constipation can suffer anal or rectal tearing. FissureHeal suppositories are composed of the most effective herbal ingredients to assist in healing these tears and fissures.*
Ingredients: Slippery elm, marshmallow root, comfrey root, cocoa butter, beeswax.
- Store suppositories at room temperature (70 degrees Fahrenheit) or cooler, or refrigerate (best).
- Do not use more than 6 suppositories per day, or for more than 4 months continuously.
- Each suppository is handmade with care, so shape and color may vary slightly.
- Consult your doctor before using if pregnant
- Refrigerated shipping is required for this product during the summer months – May/June to August
Warning: This product contains comfrey. Comfrey contains pyrrolizidine alkaloids which may cause illness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.